Flawlessly maintained and presented, 4 Celerywood Close was built in 2010 by award winning Ashlee Jones Homes in Viridian of Forest Gardens.
The natural rainforest and seasonal creek backdrop offers everlasting privacy and serenity. Great street appeal with reticulated sprinkler system for low care gardens, the quality finish is superb:
• The king sized master bedroom and ensuite is at the rear overlooking the reserve, bedrooms 2 & 3 with built in robes are at the front of the house along with the office/fourth bedroom.
• All rooms have Fujitsu split system A/C.
• Master bedroom offers a triple robe and large en-suite; with shower, stone vanity and W/C.
• Open plan living and dining with two internal doors to close in the air-conditioning and to reduce noise to the bedrooms.
• Main bathroom with stone vanity, stylish tiles, shower over bath and a separate toilet.
• Tasmanian Oak bi-fold doors spanning 5m wide open to your 7m x 4m deck, blending indoor and outdoor living for the ultimate entertainment for life in the tropics.
• Impressive kitchen with waterfall edge stone benchtops, the island features dual sink and stainless steel dishwasher. There is plenty of storage with a semi-walk in pantry, overhead cupboards with bulkheads, a stylish glass splash, electric oven and gas cooktop.
• Double lockup garage with remote, an internal laundry and two linen robes
Gas hot water, LED downlights and the 5000L water tank will help keep the bills down, with too many other features to list. Surrounded by quality built homes in an elevated position of upper Forest Gardens, you will look forward to coming home every day. Just a short walk to either St Gerard Majella or St Mary’s College, close to walking tracks, parks, public transport and major shopping and just a 15 minute drive to CBD, this home ticks a lot of boxes. Enquire today and expect to be impressed!