Impeccable street appeal and ideally positioned at the end of a quiet close in leafy Forest Gardens, this charming home offers very high cathedral ceilings and provides great outdoor living: perfect for any discerning buyer. Inside you’ll uncover:
• Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes – master has a/c, walk-in-robe with shelves, ensuite to a walk in shower and toilet. Bedroom two is also semi-ensuite to the main bathroom.
• Kitchen offers plenty of bench space, cupboards, overheads and a linen robe sized pantry for a mountain of storage. The appliances include a dishwasher, a gas stove with electric oven and separate grill, and range hood.
• Main bathroom has shower over bath and a separate toilet. The internal laundry offers shelving and a large linen robe in the hallway for even further storage.
• Open plan living and dining rooms are air-conditioned and overlook your sparkling pool and has easy access to your entertainer’s patio through security screened sliding doors.
• A large, bedroom-sized store room comes off the patio and can be utilised in a number of ways.
• Your undercover patio is surrounded by lush, low maintenance vegetation, and your pebblecrete lap sized pool features a gazebo – perfect to laze the day away and to enjoy during our tropical summers.
• Fully fenced and security screened throughout.
• Single lockup garage with remote access and built-in robes with shelving to store all of your tools and gadgets.
The fresh smell of your frangipani tree and flowers in the front gardens will welcome you home and the low care yard requires minimal mowing at the front only. Take advantage of nearby parks and walking tracks, close to a medical centre and just 10min drive to CBD – come see for yourself why everyone falls in love with the Forest Gardens lifestyle. Inspect today and submit your offer!
- Land Area478m²