Positioned in ever-popular Forest Gardens, 63 Sawpit Street sets a perfect example of low maintenance family living. Located directly across from tranquil Homestead Park, coming home every day means being greeted by majestic pines and mango trees, with additional walking tracks, swings and basketball court directly at your fingertips. Exceptional build quality is evident throughout. Inside you’ll find:
• The four bedrooms are generous in size and allow plenty of natural light, all with fujitsu split system A/C, and twin mirror built in robes.
• Master bedroom is King Sized, and has own access to the extended patio. The en-suite features his & her twin shower, a twin sink vanity, and a separate toilet.
• Large open plan living, dining and office space blend seamlessly around the kitchen and provide lots of room for any growing family. The two large split systems cool this space down quickly and efficiently.
• The spacious kitchen allows a few chefs simultaneously, and features a stylish white bench, white granite Schock dual sink, breakfast bar, stainless steel dishwasher, electric oven, gas cooktop and range hood. The pantry is semi walk-in with auto light, and there is plenty of cupboard storage.
• Main bathroom has a shower and separate bathtub, modern vanity with lots of storage, and a separate ‘guest’ toilet.
• 1.8kW Solar system and solar hot water will help keep your electricity bills down during the scorching summers.
• The Laundry is internal, with dryer brackets in place and a large Linen robe, with access to the paved courtyard.
• Remote panel lift garage, cool terracotta tiles, tinted windows and sliding doors, and garden shed – there are too many other features to list.
The patio has been extended, and seamlessly integrates the indoor and outdoor living through double sliding doors, offering the perfect tropical lifestyle overlooking your manicured & colourful garden beds and hedges. Feature awnings add homely charm and the perfect street appeal. Situated walking distance to local shops and medical centre, minutes to Mount Sheridan Plaza and 15min drive to CBD, discover for yourself why more people choose Forest Gardens. Call today and prepare to be impressed.