Stop Looking! Opportunity rarely knocks twice. This wonderful home is perfect for any first home buyer or investor, with a rental estimate of $340p/w. It is perfectly situated in a quiet street among other owner occupied quality built homes with minimal local traffic. Stepping inside you will uncover:
• Three tiled bedrooms, master with a/c, TV points and bracket installed.
• Open plan living and dining areas that will suit any size family. With split system a/c and cool tiles for our tropical summers, lots of natural light and 2.6m high ceilings.
• Large kitchen that features a wide fridge cavity, overhead cupboards with bulkheads and plenty of bench space and drawers for storage, wine glass hanging racks, electric stove and with range hood and double sink.
• Bathroom has shower over bathtub, perfect to soak the Mondays away, a vanity and stylish floating wooden shelving. There is a separate w/c for guest convenience.
• The living blends seamlessly with the outdoors through sliding doors, overlooking your entertainer’s patio, a sizeable back yard – perfect for the four-legged and two-legged kids to run around. The established trees and landscaped gardens are low maintenance and provide a sense of seclusion and privacy.
• The separate driveway leads to your 8m x 6m colourbond shed with 15 amp power and skillion covered roof, with additional carport – perfect for any tradie or mechanically minded buyer!
• Large internal laundry, easy access to the back yard to store your boat or caravan, security screens throughout and fully fenced. There are too many other features to list!
Priced to meet the market – this humble home will not be for sale long, and is the perfect addition to your portfolio in the up and coming Edmonton/Mount Peter region. Close to the brand new MacKillop Catholic College, minor and major shopping, parks, public transport and just 15min drive to CBD. All inspections are encouraged and prepare to be impressed!
- Car Ports1
- Land Area752m²