Set on an elevated block in popular Forest Gardens Estate with uninterrupted mountain views make this property a pleasure to call home.
Ticking all the boxes-
• Elegant, dark stained timber stairs and front porch deck.
• Three generous sized bedrooms, two with mirrored built-in-robes. Master bedroom has a large walk-in robe plus quality en-suite and tinted glass sliding doors to the private courtyard.
• Master chef’s kitchen with tasteful Rosewood finish and includes quality Smeg ceramic cooktop and pyrolytic self-cleaning oven along with Bosch dishwasher and range-hood, large plumbed fridge cavity, dual sinks, breakfast bar and ample cupboard storage.
• Study nook joins the living area, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids.
• Open plan dining and living areas opening to an incredible 40m2 entertainers patio, creating an “Indoor/Outdoor” feel as you look over Mt Sheridan and south east to the mountain ranges.
• Second living area is a semi open design, great for movie night or to relax.
• Main bathroom is fitted with “His and Hers” twin vanity sinks, rainwater showerhead plus a hand held showerhead. Separate toilet for family and guests convenience.
• Higher than standard ceilings, double insulation in the roof voids, gas hot water and all windows and sliding glass doors are tinted for privacy and to cut down on the ever climbing electricity bills.
• Fully security screened and splits system air-conditioning throughout.
• Large internal laundry, ample bench space and linen storage.
• Double gate side access to a flat backyard with plenty of room for two-legged and four-legged kids to run and play.
• Extra wide double lock up garage with remote and overhead shelving. Separate under house store room lock up for your “Knick knacks”.
• Retaining wall rock work built by the renowned Karamujic Stonemason family.
• Colourful manicured gardens are on an irrigation sprinkler system and the owners have planted assorted fruit bearing trees such as guava (guaple), noseberrry , lemonade, grapefruit, passion fruit, dwarf mango, avocado and pawpaw trees for the future owner to enjoy.
Built late 2007, this home redefines low maintenance and is surrounded by other quality built homes. Just a short walk to either St Gerard Majella School or St Mary’s College and in an area renowned for family friendly walking tracks, parks, playgrounds and tennis court, local shop, chemist, doctors and only 3 minutes’ drive to Mount Sheridan Plaza and under 15 minutes to the CBD or Esplanade.
This is a must inspect home, call today to book a viewing!