Stop Looking! You have just uncovered the ONE. Specifically designed with large families in mind, this five bedroom home is freshly painted and 350m² under roof. Lush colourful gardens and trimmed hedges add impeccable street appeal and will greet you every day. Step through the welcoming double doors to fall in love:
• Two separate living areas for the growing family, capturing lots of natural light and cooled with a large split system A/C. The formal dining room is semi-partitioned with a half wall featuring hardwood capping and decorative columns.
• Five generous bedrooms all with built-in robes, and four are air-conditioned.
• Master bedroom is king sized, has a walk-in robe with shelving, and is semi-open to the ensuite with a deep tiled roman bathtub and shower, wide vanity, and a closed-off toilet.
• Three zone ceiling speakers are wired to both of the family rooms, and to the outdoor patio for ultimate entertainment.
• Main bathroom has a powder room, and another deep tiled roman bathtub and shower. The second separate toilet adjoins the laundry for easy guess access from the patio.
• Spacious kitchen allows simultaneous chefs with three benches, two sinks, ample storage, overhead cupboards, gas cooktop, electric oven and a huge walk-in pantry. A built-in illuminated glass cabinet is designed to show off your favourite china, and the 900mm ducted stainless steel range hood and brushed aluminium splash adds an industrial look.
• Tiled double lockup garage is extra wide, both roller doors have remote access, and leads directly into the walk-in pantry for grocery shopping convenience.
• Internal laundry has a double laundry tub, built-in bench with overhead cupboards, and a walk-in linen closet.
• Fully fenced and elegant blinds throughout.
The enormous entertainer’s patio overlooks your quarter acre block with no rear neighbours – backing onto tranquil and serene nature reserve and a walking track. Double gates allow easy access to your yard, with lots of room to add a serious shed or pool or both! Decorated with colourful gardens and citrus trees, there’s a 6m x 3m garden shed and an 11m raised garden bed waiting for a green thumb to colonize it with veggies and plants.
Situated in a quiet, family oriented street surrounded by quality built homes, there’s nothing left to do except move in and unpack. Handy to public transport, close proximity to schools and Piccones’ shopping village and under 20min to CBD, expect to be impressed! Inquire today for your inspection and to submit your offer!