Freshly painted and ideally positioned in a quiet street directly across from a park, basketball & tennis courts, and a footy field; this family home will make one lucky buyer very happy!
Drive through access to the powered shed and 2kW solar panel system are just some of the main features on offer. Others include:
• Three generous bedrooms – the Master has split system A/C, a walk in robe with his & her shelves, an en-suite with a walk-in shower, vanity and toilet. Bedroom two is Air-conditioned and Bedroom three has a built-in robe.
• Open plan living and dining rooms are cooled with a large split system, ready for our tropical summers.
• The extra wide double lockup garage has remote access and leads directly into the kitchen, making grocery shopping convenient.
• Gourmet kitchen features a long island bench for lots of food prep space and extra cupboard storage. Electric appliances include a dishwasher, electric oven with separate grill, a ceramic cooktop and range hood. There is a microwave cut-out, double sink, semi-walk in corner pantry, and plenty of natural light.
• Main bathroom has a wide modern vanity, shower over bath and a separate toilet.
• The full width undercover patio has been extended to the shed, and there is a 10m long fernery with galley benches for the green thumb.
Fully fenced with painted timber and white ornate metal fence from the street provide impeccable street appeal along with your low care manicured gardens. Situated on a large 809m² block, only 15 years young and presented as new, there is nothing left to do except to move in and unpack. Just 15mins to CBD and close to schools, pubs and Piccone’s shopping village, call today for your inspection!