Red brick and weatherboard construction with gyprock internals, 812m2 and two street frontages; 46 Kambara Street is ideally positioned with room to build a second dwelling / duplex and connecting to existing utilities (STCA). Alternatively you have room to fence, add a huge shed with direct street access and still have room for a swimming pool.
• Air-conditioned dining and living areas in open plan design featuring a beautiful bay window
• Three good size bedrooms with a/c to two. Master bedroom has a triple built-in robe and the rest are double
• The bathroom features a shower, vanity and separate toilet for guest convenience
• Large entertainer’s patio overlooking colourful gardens nestled within white stone with single gate access to back yard. The patio has own driveway and double gates to allow up to two more cars to be stored out of the weather
• Remote lockup garage with Universal Close driveway access is extra wide and connects to the internal laundry – which allows room for your washer, dryer and chest freezer
Well maintained and loved by the original owners, 46 Kambara offers quaint and homely charm for discerning buyers searching for a slice of nostalgia, with opportunity to develop and build on. Located close to public transport, schools, under 5 minutes to Mount Sheridan Plaza and 15 minutes to CBD. Call today to inspect!
- Car Ports1
- Land Area812m²