From the curb to the backyard shed, this family home oozes charm and character! Conveniently located within walking distance to Our Lady Help of Christians Primary School (OLHOC) and Stocklands Shopping Centre.
• Polished timber floors and lots of natural light
• 3 Generous bedrooms, two with built-in robes
• Functional kitchen, plenty of bench space and pantry
• Open plan dining and living rooms
• Fully air-conditioned
• Shower and separate toilet
• Just over 2m ceiling height
• Two rooms and air-conditioning
• Big undercover family area plus outdoor patio
• Lock up garage plus 2nd carport
• 4m x 3m shed and side access
• 688m2 block, fenced and established gardens
The suburb of Earlville is popular because of its geographical location and the services and amenities on offer. With wonderful walking tracks, parks and leafy mountain backdrop this suburb is sought after by discerning buyers.
Building Inspection has been completed by owner and is available to interested purchasers prior to making their offer. This home needs TLC, priced accordingly and waiting for new owners to put their mark on it and make it shine. Inspections are a must, call today.
- Car Ports1
- Land Area688m²