Located at the end of a quiet street in old Edmonton sits this low set beauty. Offered to the market for the first time since it was built in the 1950’s.
This 2023m2 yard was originally 2 blocks and has been amalgamated into 1. Potential for subdivision / dual occupancy subject to council approval or just a great yard with double gate access and 4.4m wide clearance down to the backyard and your powered 12m by 6m shed.
The home features
• 3 Generous bedrooms, master with built in robe
• Open plan lounge / dining room
• Kitchen with ample cupboard space
• Hardwood timber floors throughout covered in carpet & lino
• Massive 12m by 7m back patio, lock up enclosed with breeze blocks.
A quaint home in a lovely older part of Edmonton, walking distance to the park, tennis courts and Piccone Shopping Village, well worth an inspection.
- Car Ports1
- Land Area2023m²