Freshly painted, pristine street appeal, room to add a pool or shed or both, and no rear neighbours. 72 Golden Grove Drive is the perfect neat and tidy home to call your own, or a great new addition to your investor portfolio. Blending lush flora with outdoor living creates the ideal tropical lifestyle. Your large 702m² block is positioned ideally behind a nature reserve and seasonal creek. Stepping inside you’ll discover:
• Three generous bedrooms with built in robes and air-conditioning.
• Master bedroom is king sized, with his & her walk-in robe, additional built-in, and a good size en-suite.
• Open plan living and dining areas with new Fujitsu split system air-conditioning.
• Good size kitchen with ample cupboard and overheads for storage, an electric oven and stove, and range hood.
• Main bathroom has a very wide vanity and mirror, shower over tub, and a separate loo for guest convenience.
• Cork floors throughout – never worry about dropping a wine bottle again.
• Large entertainer’s patio overlooking serene and landscaped back yard, rear gate for easy parkland and creek access, and a 6m x 3m garden shed.
• Internal laundry with room for any size washing machine, overhead cupboard and room to wall-mount your dryer.
Fully fenced and with no public access/foot traffic behind your home, there is no better feeling than owning an icy, fully air-conditioned home during our hot summers, with a back yard so large, that it is only limited by your imagination. Located close to public transport, schools and parks, just 5min to Mount Sheridan Plaza and 15mins drive to CBD, 72 Golden Grove Drive is the perfect buy. Call today to arrange your inspection!