Feels like acreage living without the price tag! 15 Wiskar Close is ideally positioned as the very last house at the end of a quiet family oriented Close. Nature reserve wraps completely around, from the very front of the house, all the way to the side including a seasonal creek. The back and side yards blend with nature, giving you the feel of acreage lifestyle.
Completely renovated, painted inside and out, large tiles and split system A/C in every room, with a brand new, unused kitchen – all that is missing is a loving family that wants to simply move in and unpack, or a discerning investor chasing approx 7% rent return, with a solid $360p/w rental estimate.
• Open plan living, dining and family rooms with dual patio access, which runs the width of your home.
• Three generous tiled bedrooms, two with double built-in robes. Master is king sized, with own back yard access.
• Designer kitchen with industrial stainless steel splashback for the serious chef. Ample bench space, mostly pull-out cabinetry makes storage easy. New Bosch electric oven, stainless steel 900mm canopy blends with frosted glass and steel overhead cupboards, including bulk heads. The Induction 600mm cooktop is instantly cool to touch when switched off. The kitchen includes a dishwasher and a plumbed-in side by side Fridge/Freezer with automatic cold filtered water and crushed ice dispensers, perfect for your tropical lifestyle. Crimsafe kitchen screens overlook the nature reserve and your patio, adding peace of mind.
• Laundry has enough room to store a deep freezer, as well as your washing machine, and has brackets to wall mount your dryer.
• All light fixtures and downlights have been upgraded to energy efficient LED’s.
• Powder room and vanity is handy for guests, and connects to the separate toilet and separate Bathroom – which features a shower over bathtub.
• Double carport with easy side and rear access, room to drive through a semitrailer into your yard, and the shipping container shed can be included in the sale.
Immaculate homes like this do not stay on the market long, and you will be hard pressed finding better value elsewhere. Only 20min drive to CBD, close to major shopping, schools, parks, walking tracks, public transport and fast food restaurants. Call to inspect today and submit your offer!