Positioned in the ever popular Bayview Heights, sits a lovely very well maintained family home. Set back from the road on a 837m2 block surrounded by lush tropical gardens to the front and rear.
Take a look at the benefits of living in this lovely home and Bayview Heights.
• Wonderful open frontage garden with great street appeal
• Large open plan light and airy Lounge / Dining area
• centrally positioned fuctional fitted kitchen
• 3 very good size bedrooms. The main bedroom leads out to the rear garden with it’s own patio area for privacy
• Lovely size family bathroom
• Air conditioning
• Fully security screened
• Leading out to the rear garden sits a huge under cover entertaining area with it’s very own bar and TV point. A super spot for a BBQ while catching the breezes from the mountains behind
• Large tropical salt water pool, a bonus while entertaining your friends and family, the kids are entertained also.
• Fully fenced rear garden
• Garden Shed
• Side access enough space for your trailer / boats / jet ski’s
• Large side by side double carport
Not only does this wonderful house tick a lot of boxes it is also very close to endless parklands, local shops, public transport, both State and Private local schools, Only a couple of minutes from the major shopping centre and only 10 to 15 minutes from the CBD.