Don’t judge this book by its cover, a private gem awaits behind the standard suburban street view! This massive, traditional Queenslander family home has been lovingly restored from top to bottom. You will be amazed by the beautiful polished timber floors, casement windows and tongue and groove walls throughout. A light, bright finish and full sized bedrooms is just the start.
• Brand new, modern kitchen, electric oven and hot plates, island bench with breakfast bar, plenty of bench space and storage
• 4 Bedrooms, master with a retreat, His and Hers robes and ensuite
• Multi-functional living spaces from formal dining, living rooms to a large office / media room
• Main bathroom with claw foot bath, brass fittings and timber vanity
• Split system air-conditioning in lounge and bedroom 2
• Large linen storage
• Completing the classic tropical North Queensland lifestyle is the rear timber deck, an entertainers delight - large enough for any of your family and friends bar-be-ques and gatherings
• 3 Car open carport with drive through access to an 8m x 4m single bay, lock-up workshop
• 903m2 fully fenced block with established gardens and plenty of room for your 2 and 4 legged kids to enjoy and play.
• Great mountain views from front porch is a welcoming touch.
Mount Sheridan Shopping Village, White Rock State School and Trinity Anglican Schools (TAS) are walking distance while the local convenience store, tennis / basketball courts and park are a mere 50m from this family home. The convenience of location offers the choice of several other shopping centres, schools, walking tracks and the Cairns CBD and Esplanade are only 10 minutes’ drive away.
Traditional Queenslanders like this are a rarity and not to be missed. Call today, inspections are a must.