If you’re considering downsizing to a unit but wish to keep your back yard, or wanting to purchase an affordable investment or first home – then look no further.
Neat and tidy triplex’s seldom come on the market, especially ones that are located at the end of a quiet close in a family oriented cul-de-sac. Freshly painted, inside you will uncover:
• Two good size air-conditioned bedrooms, master with a built in robe.
• Open plan living and dining areas with a large split system A/C for our tropical summers.
• Remote lockup garage with shelving for additional storage.
• The bathroom has a walk-in shower, loo, vanity and hand rails installed for support.
• Galley style kitchen has an electric stove with a ceramic cooktop and plenty of cupboard and bench space.
• Large internal laundry.
• Security screens throughout.
Your outdoor patio overlooks the fully fenced back yard, with ample room for your four-legged or two-legged kids to play and includes your own banana trees.
A short walk to public transport, parks and both private and public schools and just 10 min drive to CBD, this triplex is a fantastic alternate for discerning buyers wanting to downsize. Call today for your inspection.