Falling in love with upper Forest Gardens has never been this easy, as 11 Fishtail Close allows a tropical lifestyle second to none. With a leafy outlook to the nearby seasonal creek and surrounded by walking tracks, this freshly painted home is over 300m² under roof.
Furthermore you will uncover:
• Electric gated access for privacy and security.
• Four generous tiled bedrooms, all with built in robes and split system A/C.
• Master bedroom is king sized and positioned at the front of the house and away from the rest. There are two built in robes and a bedroom sized en-suite with his & her twin vanity, shower, separate two person spa, and the toilet is behind a separate door.
• Formal dining and the first Family Rooms are Air-Conditioned and open plan design, with access to the 1st patio.
• The kitchen is positioned between both living areas, and has ample bench space, overhead cupboards, semi walk-in pantry with automatic light, ceramic cooktop and range hood, stainless steel dishwasher, dual sink, and a wall-mounted oven.
• The second family room is hall sized, Air-Conditioned, and overlooks the pool and both of the patios, with sliding door access to the second.
• First patio is extra wide, with room to cater for any large function, and surrounded by colourful gardens, leading down towards the second patio and pool area.
• Lap pool with feature stacker stone waterfall is ideally located at the rear of the property and adjoins the second patio – separating the entertainment areas for large family gatherings in mind.
• Main bathroom has a wide vanity, shower and separate bathtub and separate toilet. The laundry is internal and has overhead cupboards, dryer bracket installed, and a triple linen robe just outside in the hallway.
• Remote access panel lift double garage with another triple linen robe, and a ducted Vacu-Maid system installed with a 10m connector hose and four ducted ports through the house to easily and conveniently vacuum the entire house.
• Additional guest parking at front of house is available with potential for boat / caravan.
• Lockup store room with high ceilings, floating shelving and power points for all your gardening needs.
All this and more on your very own 870m² block of land. Just 3 minutes to Mount Sheridan Plaza, 7 minutes to Earlville Stocklands, and 15mins to CBD this home ticks every box. Call to inspect today and prepare to be impressed!
- Land Area870m²