Amazing opportunity exists to secure an elevated, and completely restored four bedroom family home on Picnic Hill. Gyprocked inside, freshly painted, all new retaining walls, large porcelain tiles, bathrooms tiled to the ceiling, bedroom sized kitchen and quality fittings throughout – there has been no stone left unturned. A full length front patio captures fantastic views of surrounding mountains and nearby suburbs to the city. Your ‘as new’ home comprises:
• Fully tiled open plan design living areas for any family.
• Immaculate kitchen with servery, electric stove, ducted range hood and dishwasher. There is plenty of cupboards, bench space, and a two door pantry.
• Master bedroom has easy patio access through security screened sliding doors, and features a new en-suite, and a sizeable walk-in robe. The rest of the bedrooms all have built in robes.
• Main bathroom has four shower heads with dual zone temperature control. The separate toilet is perfect for guest convenience, and the internal laundry has easy back patio access.
• Private drive way leads up to your carparks and carports.
With new fences, new concrete and hardwood retaining walls, 23 Makoo is the perfect purchase for the neat and tidy, discerning and proud home owners. Situated at the end of a family oriented cul-de-sac among other quality built and well maintained homes, it will be a pleasure to come home every single day. Central to schools, shops, public transport, and under 10minutes drive to the CBD, this is a must inspect home. Call today and expect to be impressed!